Surgery is a vital part of the healthcare industry. It takes years of training and developed skill for a doctor to be able to help patients repair and maintain a healthy body through surgical procedures.
Dr. Sanni is very instrumental in such procedures for East Gwinnett county. He is routinely called on by Gwinnett Medical Center, Eastside Medical Center, and area physicians to perform both emergency operations and general procedures for their patients.
Trained and skilled in general surgical procedures, Dr. Sanni is prepared to do what is necessary for his patients. However, the following are a few of the more common procedures he performs:
Organ Removal and Systems Repair
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder)
- Appendectomy (Appendix)
- Inguinal, Ventral, and Hiatal Hernia Repair
- Excision of Lipomas/soft tissue masses
- Incision & Drainage of Abscesses
- EGD/Colonoscopy – screening and treatment
Other procedures include:
- Benign and Cancer related
- Breast Biopsy, Lumpectomy, & Mastectomy
- Colon Resection
- Port placement and/or removal
- Heller Myotomy – Achalasia related